MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM (PNP)
Successful applicants will receive a Manitoba Provincial Nomination Certificate, which will speed-up the Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa application process.
Under the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), you may qualify under one of the following categories:
Manitoba PNP Immigration Program for Business
To qualify as a Manitoba Business Nominee, you must have previously visited Manitoba, have the intent to establish a business in the province, and must:
- Have a minimum personal net worth of CDN $350,000;
- Make a minimum equity investment in Manitoba of CDN $150,000;
- Demonstrate at least 3 years of business experience or extensive experience in senior management of a successful company; and
- Supply a CDN $75,000 deposit to the Government of Manitoba, guaranteeing the establishment or purchase of a business in Manitoba within 2 years of obtaining a Permanent Resident Visa. The deposit is returned without interest once the proposed business and investment in Manitoba have been undertaken and the nominee is living in Manitoba.
Manitoba Young Farmer Nominee Program
This category is designed for experienced young farmers (principal applicants must be under 40 years of age) who wish to enter into farming ventures in Manitoba. Applicants must make an exploratory visit to Manitoba for at least 7 days prior to application. To qualify under the program, applicants must:
- Have a minimum personal net worth of CDN$150,000 (after relocation to Manitoba);
- Make a minimum equity investment of CDN$150,000 in Manitoba;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of farm ownership or farm management experience; and
- Principle applicant must be under 40 years of age.